Caviar Royal Beluga
د.إ925.00 – د.إ14,500.00
- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Persian Sturgeon.
- Size: Its grain size varies from 3.0 mm to 3.1 mm.
- Color: Light gray color with black tint /Amber.
- Texture: Melting soft, fine-smooth and delicate in texture.
- Taste: Notes of nutty, creamy, and buttery flavor.
- Processing: Malossol method
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Expert’s Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected the facility.
- All our caviar are vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
Caviar Royal Beluga Dubai – King Caviars
Serving Iranian Beluga Caviar certainly has its reputation for being one of the most exclusive caviars in the world.
It truly represents the elegance of fine caviar experience. Beluga offers an astonishing and beautifully complex flavor.
It appears medium-large in size and the colors are typically light grey with fascinating marble effects.
Beluga caviar was the favored delicacy of the Shahs of Persia and the Tsars of Russia respectively. Beluga has remained the ultimate in luxury, a culinary experience like no other on earth!