Caviar Imperial – King Caviars
د.إ315.00 – د.إ10,500.00
- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Russian Sturgeon Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii.
- Size: Its grain size varies from 2.9 mm to 3.0 mm.
- Color: Light Brown color with greenish tint /Amber.
- Texture: Melting soft, fine-smooth and delicate in texture.
- Taste: Nutty & Creamy flavor.
- Processing: Malossol method
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Russian’s Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected facility.
- Same-day delivery.
- All our caviar are vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
Caviar Imperial Dubai – King Caviars
Imperial Caviar is also among the rarest kinds of caviar. Originally, this caviar came from the Sterlet Sturgeon; however, that type of fish is currently extinct. It is believed that in the older days, these caviar types were specifically reserved for the tables of Kings.
Regardless of its origins, caviar production has emerged into a delicate and decisive art and Imperial Caviar is one of its masterpieces!