Caviar Beluga – King Caviars
د.إ850.00 – د.إ16,000.00
- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Persian Huso Huso Sturgeon.
- Size: Its grain size varies from 3.0 mm to 3.1 mm.
- Color: Light gray color with black tint /Amber.
- Texture: Melting soft, fine-smooth and delicate in texture.
- Taste: Notes of nutty, creamy, and buttery flavor.
- Processing: Malossol method
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Expert’s Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected the facility.
- All our caviar are vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
Best Quality Caviar Beluga in Dubai- King Caviars
Beluga caviar consists of roe (or eggs) of the beluga sturgeon Huso huso. It is basically found in the Caspian Sea, the world’s biggest salt-water lake, which is bordered by Iran and the CIS nations of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Turkmenistan. It can also be found in the Black Sea basin and sometimes in the Adriatic Ocean. Its roe is very huge, and varies in color from black to pale grey, and features a smooth, buttery flavor.
There are no reviews yet.